Happy Wednesday all!
Have you ever want to change something but you did not know what to do? Well, I have found 5 totally chic nailhead makeovers that can make a statement in any home. Decorative nailheads come in variety of color, shapes, and sizes and can add a nice edge to a piece or can provide you with a look that came straight out of magazine. They can also keep things a bit traditional too, especially if you are looking for a quick piece on a contemporary piece of furniture. There is so much to do with this product that the possibilities are endless.
*Fun fact, the mister and I are NOT typically nailhead type of people, but after searching the web and researching a bit about them, my mind has changed.
1. Design Manifest: Naomi from the wonderful blog Design Manifest added decorative nailhead to a rather inexpensive frame and placed a mirror inside of it giving it a chic, high end, luxurious look. In all my time as a blog reader, I have yet to see this look recreated by anyone—I have not seen it done, shocker…right? What I love about this makeover is that anyone can take a plain framed mirror or even picture and jazz it up with some studs or nailhead and it completely changes the look of the piece.
2. Brooke Eva: Guys, this is probably one of the most BEAUTIFUL nailhead dresser makeovers that I have seen period. Look at the piece….the color of the dresser is spot on and compliments the vibe of the room to the tee and the nailhead are simply placed in a way that they are not taking away from the decor in the room.
3. Dimples and Tangles: I have seen the nailhead look on couches, ottomans, side chairs, etc….but I have never seen one executed on a piece like this. These stools have 2 different fabric makeups and were inspired by a Horchow ottoman….So much pizzazz in such a small piece.
4. Mrs. Palmsey: OMGeee, where do I start? Y’all probably cannot tell, but this is a door makeover. I know it took some dedication and patience to complete this project. This is one of those projects that make you want to recreate it just based off of how beautiful the aftermath is. One day when I have a home…I would love to recreate this look. The color of door and choice of nailhead is absolutely gorgeous.
5. Ritz Carlton Hotel: This is totally not a DIY, but so cool and unique I could not leave it out. This is one of the pictures where you can totally dissect the piece and recreate it. Basically, This is decorative molding painted black with small nailhead attached to the rim or the trim. It appears that the molding is framing a set of mirrors on a door.
Hint, hint, this post is leading up to something, but you will have to wait and see.
Please, if you want to inquire more about these projects, please click on the links and they will lead you to their site (s). These opinions are mine alone and this roundup was done to show you how I have been inspired to use nailheads.
Have you been inspired? What projects would you use decorative nailhead on?