This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on the links and make a purchase, I will receive a commision at no additional cost to you.
I have joined forces with 50+ bloggers to create the Ultimate Gift Guide hosted by Jeanette from Snazzy Little Things. All of us bloggers have been planning this for a couple of months and let me say, I personally have been feeling the pressure to deliver a thought-out gift guide for $25 and under and I think I may have done it…So, Lets go shopping!
50+ Bloggers // 50+ Gift Guides // Over $3,500 in GIVEAWAYS
When planning this gift guide, I was faced with the challenge to find things that can relate to everyone. I broke my gift guide down and separated it by categories: For Her, For the Designer, For Him, and For the Kids. Being a designer myself, I felt obligated to incorporate some chic finds into my gift guide.
1. U.S. Polo Assn. Woman’s Gold Tone and Pink Watch – The color of this watch is beautiful and you cannot beat the price.
2. Premium Synthetic Kabuki Cosmetic Brush Set – Any girl would love a brush set for the holidays…I know I would!
3. Barse: “Jubilee” Ornate Wide Band Ring – This ring is everything has such a worn, vintage, chunky feel to it…It is gorgeous.
4. House of Harlow: Small Button Cuzco Stud Earrings – How gorgeous are these earrings?…and they match the Barse ring (#3) perfectly. This is not your typical gold or silver earring, it definitely has some style to it. LOVE!
5: Enchanted Forest Adult Coloring Book – Adult coloring books have been super trendy this year and have fun whimsical pages.
For the Designer
6. HANDMADE Original Vintage Style 1940’s Lana Turner Pink Decor Art – Can I say this art piece is “Golden” I literally want this for myself. It is GORGEOUS and it is handmade….one word, Talented!
7. Emily Henderson: Styled – Emily Henderson released this book this year and it has been a hit! I personally do not own it but it is on my wish list for this Christmas.
8. Turquoise Chinoiserie Vase – This is a bit of splurge, but if you love a good Chinoiserie decor than you will need to have this one…I have never seen any “Chino” pieces in this color. LOVE
9. Vint+Au 11×17 Gem Mineral Watercolor Print – I personally have the 3 piece rock set similar to this and they are gorgeous. They are trendy, colorful, and edgy and can add the perfect amount of coolness into a space.
10. Minted Notebook – If you need to notebook for the upcoming year, Minted is your company. They have a plethora of notebook designs and for a little extra money, you can add an address book and planner to it.
11. Wooden Cufflink Box 24 Pairs – This is such a smart way to organize cufflinks.
12. Set of Assorted Cufflinks – Cufflinks are a great gift for any man and are sometimes just an after-thought…Don’t let this be an afterthought! Plus…What would you have to put in your cufflink box? Ha!
13. Phillips Norelco Multigroom 3100, All-In-One Trimmer – This is the best gift you can get your husband, son, friend. The mister always tells me that his all-in-one trimmer is the BEST gift he has ever received…Plus…the price is amazing!
For the Kids
14. Spirograph – How cool is this…This totally reminds me of my childhood and can keep any child busy for hours.
15. Art Set – If your kids are like mine, then art is their happy place. This art set has a plethora of art supplies AND a case to keep it in…WIN, WIN!
16. Artist Desk Easel – An art easel to go with an art set…How else will the little ones do their art work?
17. Lego Classic Creative Bricks – Lego’s–Every kid loves lego’s, right?
Phew, that was one hell of a list!…BUT do not go just yet. All of us bloggers participating in the gift guide was asked to host a giveaway and I was lucky enough to get Minted and Vint+Au to sponsor my giveaway. They will be gifting a $50 store credit giveaway EACH. Since I have two sponsors, I figure I would host two separate giveaways. Please feel free to enter whichever one you want.
2 GIVEAWAYS // 2 WINNERS // $50 Each
*Products in image is just for aesthetics and not actually part of the giveaway
Our giveaway sponsor Vint+Au Shop is a hip online shop owned by my friend, Sandra. This shop specializes in mineral decor. She creates watercolor mineral gem prints and actual mineral stone decor. How cool is that? She does have some AWESOME prints that are selling for $25 and under.
11×17 Vintau Pink Gem Mineral Watercolor Print
(Can also purchase print in blue or green)
8×10 Vintau Green Gem Mineral Watercolor Print
Handmade set of cement stone magnets (Sneak Peek of new product)
Minted is that shop that has everything…it even has things in my gift guide price…YAY! For those who love to buy ornaments as gifts, Minted sells packs of trendy ornaments for under $25. If you want to gift that busy-body in your life the perfect gift, Minted sells notebooks/journals (in different styles) for $16 and for a little extra money you can add a planner and address book. For your art lover, Minted also sells some curated art prints size 8×10 and smaller, unframed, within my gift guide price.
Pack of Holiday Ornaments
Minted Art, unframed, 8×10 and smaller
Don’t forget to enter both GIVEAWAYS for a chance to win $50 from either Vint+Au or Minted
Stop by the bloggers site to browse their gift guide and enter their giveaway(s)
*This post contains affiliate links