Create and Share diy featured Projects
Create and Share: Butterfly Entomology ClockJanuary 27, 2016
This post is a sponsored post through Graphic Stock. All opinions are 100% mine. This site may co...
This post is a sponsored post through Graphic Stock. All opinions are 100% mine.
This site may contain affiliate links that I make a small poriton off of, as well as sidebar ads that may generate a small income for Domicile 37
Happy Wednesday! If you missed my post yesterday on the New Year, New Room Refresh, I share the number one home decor tip that I get asked the most. Want to know what it is? click on over and check it out...and I share some sneak peek photos of my dining room. You do not want to miss it.
Okay guys!!!!!Eeek, I am so excited about this months Create and Share challenge hosted by Casa Watkins and sponsored by Graphic Stock. This month using images from Graphic Stock, I decided to create a BUTTERFLY ENTOMOLOGY CLOCK. This was one of the most easiest projects ever and I LOVE the whole entomology decor trend....remember back in October when I shared a roundup of Entomology ideas that you can add to your Fall decor? Now, I have another one to add to my list. My daughters still cannot believe that I created this myself...that is how good this project came out and you know what they say about kids and their opinions....They ALWAYS state the truth.
Want to know how I created this beautiful butterfly entomology clock? Well, I used butterfly images from Graphic Stocks. They had a handful of butterflies to choose from...everything from cartoon looking butterflies to real butterflies.
Just for you, I created a 8"x8" and 12"x12" printables that you can use to create a Butterfly Entomology Clock. The clock insert I created for my clock measures 8"x8" with the actual clock base purchased from Lowes. I have had my clock for a year, but it went unused...It was more of an impulse buy at the time that I always intended on returning but never got to. LOL!
This printable will only be available for the next 72 hours...so go for it and print away!
1. Disassemble the base of your clock and pop out the glass.
2. Unscrew the hands of the clock.
3. Cut and place your printable inside the inside of the clock, holding the printable turn the clock on the backside and with a pen make a hole so that screws that hold the hands can fit through.
4. With the printable in place (you can adhere in place) put the clock back together.
Do you want to create your OWN printables? You can do so by with Graphic Stock. Graphic Stock is offering a 7 day free trial, with this link:
(click the link)
I hope you love this printable as much as I do. I am going to head on over to the other Create and Share gals...join me as I see what other goodies are in stock.
1. Old House To New Home ~ DIY Little Girls Room Tray
2. Shabby Grace Blog ~ Valentine's Day Treat Bags
3. Creatively Homespun ~ DIY LOVE sign
4. Refashionably Late ~ Library Book Storage
5. Casa Watkins ~ DIY Moroccan Dessert Plates
6. Tastefully Frugal ~ Be Mine Banner
7. The Weathered Fox ~ True Love Pillow
8. Green With Decor ~ St. Patrick's Day Mason Jar Craft
9. Domicile 37 ~ Butterfly Entomology Clock
10. Up To Date Interiors ~ DIY Notebooks with GraphicStock
11. One Mile Home Style ~ Hand Embroidered Dandelion Wall Art
12. Uncookie Cutter ~ Rustic Americana Wall Art
13. Flourish and Knot ~ Whimsical Owl Art
14. Our House Now A Home ~ DIY Custom Kids Tote Bags with Graphic Stock
15. Pocketful of Posies ~ Valentine's Day Paper
16. The House Down The Lane ~ DIY Heart Candle Holders and Printable
17. The Twin Cedars ~ Rustic Wood Wall Art
18. Iris Nacole ~ Graphic Stock Valentine's Day Pillow
19. Refresh Living ~ Salvaged Barn Wood Valentines Decor
20. Farmhouse 40 ~ Bird Canvas Wall Art