Happy, happy, HAPPY, New Year! I hope you had a wonderful holiday full of laughter and family fun. I spent my holiday hanging with the babes and prepping my house for the projects to come this year. This year brings so many fun challenges, collaborations, and projects that I have planned…I cannot even contain myself. Having a house of my own allows me to free myself stylistically and I cannot wait to share my plans with you, so be on the lookout! In the meanwhile, My friends (Ariel from PMQ for Two, Mila from Jest Cafe, Cate from Style Mutt Home, Karen from Copper Dot Interiors, Angela from Blue i Style, and Emy From Semi-Gloss Designs) and I are hosting an instagram challenge called #MYBOLDHUES. If you love colorful projects and interiors this hashtag is for YOU!
What you need to know for the #MYBOLDHUES Instagram Challenge
- Anyone can participate
- If you love decorating your home using bold colors and/or creating crafts using fun colors you have a really good chance of being featured on mine and maybe even the other girls’ blog post and/or instagram. We will choose our favorite images for the month tagged using the #MYBOLDHUES hashtag.
- If chosen, we will feature one of your images from the month and link back appropriately the last Wednesday of the month.
- Since all of the hostesses have different styles we are all looking for different types of styles and creative projects
What you need to do to be featured on my site
- I am looking for fun, creative, collected styles
- I love color. Mix it up. If you are going for bold and vibrant think outside of the primary color palette.
- I love pattern. I really appreciate when one can go crazy with pattern and make it look good.
- The word, “bold,” does not just lend itself to color, but also expression. Show me some attitude.
I hope to see you on INSTAGRAM!!! COME BACK EVERY LAST WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH TO SEE IF YOUR INSTAGRAM PICTURE HAS BEEN FEATURED!