Sharing a simple tutorial on how to make a coat rack
This is a sponsored post done in collaboration with Nostalgic Warehouse
Hello guys and welcome to week 5 of the One Room Challenge. This week I will be sharing with y’all a simple, but yet functional DIY, How to make a coat rack. I have been wanting to do this since we moved in and kept pushing it to the side. Now that it is done, I honestly do not know what took so long. It literally took 5 minutes to make and adds so much functionality to this small space. I feel so blessed to have worked with Nostalgic Warehouse on how this project and I cannot wait for you to see this space come together full circle.
Materials Needed to Create a Coat Rack
- Wood (I used 1x4x8)—cut, primed, and painted
- Hooks (I used 5)
- Measuring tape and pencil
- Screw Driver
- Proper hanging screws and anchor
Steps Needed to Create a Coat Rack
- Gather materials
- Cut, prime, and paint wood
- Measure wood and mark center and evenly divide the space for the amount of hooks you plan to use and mark.
- Place hooks where mark are and mark the hook holes.
- Drill the holes
- Attach the hooks with the screws that came with the hooks
- **Drill holes ( I drilled 3) in between hooks so that you can attach it to the wall.
- With a level, mark the coat rack on the wall and attach using anchors and the proper screws to avoid it from falling.
To see this tutorial in action, please subscribe, share and watch my video…
Thanks Nostalgic Warehouse for sponsoring this project
Thank You to My Sponsors